Game 73: 17th July
3-6
5-5 (we won a tiebreak played as we were running out of time)
Rating: The Hangover part 3
Venue: Usual Place, Center Court
Same cast as the Hangover Part 2. Just not much fun. At some points I was turned away to get ready for the next serve knowing that there was no way my partner would return a shot. I mean, that's bad from me but you just knew. "ah, that's gone".
At one point my partner literally was playing with his back touching the glass. For multiple shots in the same rally.
I then gave up and stopped playing proper padel. I just stayed at that back with my partner and tried to hit defensive shots.
Because of this, we went on a 3 game streak to tie at 5-5. We agreed on a tiebreak and our opponents made more errors that we did and we managed to sneak the second set.
ugly though
and again. I STILL played utter shite.
Was standing there with none of the intensity and tactical nous of the previous month or so. getting distracted from my own game by thinking of my partner's game and even thinking what shots I should play to get an easier shot back to him.
Need a good game where I am the weakest player to get out of this funk
Comments
Post a Comment